heyeh
yesterday was a super day for me!! my family and some friends celebrated both mine and my cousin birthday at a chalet at changi.
I'm so sorry i did not invited any friends as my cousin requested for me not to as the whole point of the chalet is him as its his 21st birthday so i of course have to give him face.
anyway my birthday is on 11 june so DON'T worry its has not past yet still can celebrated with all of you guys.
was super fun yesterday, lots of people came. some close friends of my family as well as my whole family and my cousin friends from TP around 40 plus people on his side so thats the reason i can't invite you guys.NO SPACE! was super packed at the chalet just a 2 story bungolow that is almost as big as mervyn's house i think.
but then again due to you guys not being around i did was bored most of the time when i did not have anything to do other than keep playing my rubix cube haha!!
i got lots of present around 3 and lots and lots of ang bao which I'm going to spend on shopping wahaha!!
i got a RC boat and a adidas cap thats super nice!!and also a crown shaped pin with lots of diamonds on it(fake 1s of course)I'm not that rich haha!!i will show you guys some of my present the next time i see you guys!
so sorry I'm so busy this weekend.could not even meet you guys at all last week.was busy with lots of things.now I'm going to be slightly more free now haha! now that most of the things is done and over with.
LOOKING forward to wednesday!I'm going to watch movie with my bro. I'm wondering if you guys wanna go together?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment