current mood:guilty yet happy
I should have just lied about how my hand got injured instead of telling the whole truth and making so many people worried about it.
good news is that I'm recovering fast.
bad news is that I may not be able to do my test on Tuesday. If i miss this time i will just failed my water tech module because i rather retake than get a C without being able to do my best.
right now, I'm studying again for that stupid test. just hope this time i will not be an idiot again and skip it.
projects are due soon and am still waiting for some things right now to continue. i feel like giving up and passing the bulk to someone else. its very stressful having to be a one man show and yet i do not know how to delegate effectively since I'm not in the position to delegate thought I'm the leader. both of them are elders compared to me so its kinda rude asking them to do things. that what i think.
alright I'm going to school to do my POM tutorial question now. hehe i didn't my tutorial. hope i won't be called up to present answers.
here's a picture of my very handsome hand haha! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment