heyeh
~posted on 24 march~
I'm freaking tired from work today. I started work doing flyers today at 9am at yee tee mrt station which is like super far for me. cost me around $3-4 for the transport there and that's was not including going home.
super tired as well cause when my friend got injured we could not do door to door much so we switch to mailbox which is like super boring. we all lost motivation soon and just do and do. I think if he was not injured we might have being able to do faster. But then again maybe 1 person 1 block might have been better. I think if i was alone i might have being able to do 40 blocks in a day instead of 50 blocks by 3 person. and 40 blocks is actually possible for all those who thinks it's impossible because my brother has already done it before.
and according to my estimation, 30 blocks or more is within my reach if i just keep doing because that's about the same as during job week.
anyway it was fun doing flyers with them.
got boring though when work started to get draggy..haha must have been the heat that got to us.
alright I'm going to rest now tomorrow is another long day for me sigh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment