heyeh
got home today after a whole day of tutorial..
feeling like I'm a two faced devil..cause of many things that I'm not even sure if i should even say it here..
i hate sticky situations..like just now during intro lei rec tut. i know no one wants to be with the 3 who was left behind because everyone feels that being in their group their results will drop. and i feel the say way 2 cause from what i heard is that they do not take projects as important as the others of us do.
but then because no one wants to be with them, the tutor had to try to force us to break up into smaller groups..which we didn't really budge.
i feel kinda bad for those 3 but then if i feel bad for them will that make them work hard for their own projects? i wonder..?
now I'm split between 2 groups for projects as in I'm in this group sometimes and the other at other times. and perhaps i think we was too friendly and somehow people got attached to the few of us. due to that our group has expanded to the point that i cannot be with them at times.
I still feel left out now even when I'm being asked back to join her group. not sure why but i feel more pressured when working with her..haiz..
anyway i need to concentrate on festival and events for now as the only few event that i can go to is like during this week..and that's dam shit..because I'm tore between spending less money and also restricted by age due to the cheaper alternative event is beer fest..
alrighty people I'm going to sleep now. have to wake up early to start studying again tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment