heyeh
I'm just feeling too tired, too emo and maybe a hint of just plain lazy.
as i got the dog tag that has LK on it, i was overwhelmed with a mixture of feelings. As i think back about the past when i received my previous dog tag, i keep thinking if the past could only just come back. We had lots of fun and interesting memories. I will always remembered the good times we had as well as the bad times. When i look thru the blogs of my fellow LK brothers blogs and see their photos of them having fun at the hiking, i felt happy for them as the happiness and fun they are having is what i experienced when i first started POLY as well.
I'm hoping and praying that it never ends like it did for me. things just got hectic and crazy when project crams in and then your group mates are also the ones you have fun with. you will be bringing in project conflicts in whenever you go out and have fun together and it restricts my movements and i hated that a lot.
I just wanna be myself again and be free from all those constrains about having a good image in front of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment