Monday, August 31, 2009

holiday are finally here

heyeh

~started writing on 31 august,1.15am~

back after another long break..lots of things happened..

been studying, stressed out, depressed, enjoyed my time laughing and studying with friends, sing my lungs out, even been bored out of my mind. it was an interesting 2 weeks that i had. i even saw her face around whenever i go and somehow most of the time it just turns out to be a look-alike. phew for that..dunno what i will do if its really her..

the last week was a horrible week for me..been very stressed out from tuesday to thursday..cause AM was my worst subject so far for this semester..and I was very afraid of getting another C..

and somehow when i was studying with friends who each bought their boyfriends along everytime we study together is starting to get to me again...wondering why but I'm thinking of you every now and then..even when I'm not really trying to..

maybe its the stressed that is bringing back the feelings that i had when we was studying together? anyway I know its over and its not possible so i shall just have to forget about you all over again

Friday was AM exam. after that paper i was like totally not sure what to do at all..suddenly so free..had a thought of going home to sleep or study again but not sure what is there for me to study at all..

went to chai chee to sing Karaoke with shi jie, min qi, sheng long and Siong Chee. had a great time there haha since it was only $5 for 5 hours plus a drink but thats about all. no snacks at all..

*some things once said can never be taken back, that's why i always think thrice before saying anything. Some things may sound stupid but if you really understand where I am coming from then you will understand. Some things are better left unsaid if i ever want to even stand a chance of being friends again with you

Saturday was just a pure scouts day with my scouts brother who has been with me through thick and thin for close to 6 years now. they have thrown lots of things at me and i have thrown lots of things at them as well. I have caught them all and they have done the same as well. After all the things that has happened we are still great friends. I really wonder how lucky am i to always be surrounded by friends that care so much that i cant bear to hurt them in any way.

We had our first rover training and meeting that day. and from now on every saturday of the week. Training was harsh yet fun. It was a long time ever since i had ever really work out that much...wonder what gives me the energy to keep on perservering...

Sunday was a day at home for me. Home was one of the places that i rarely have been spending for a whole day. It was a luxury for me as well as a bore. Lucky that my parents and brothers are at home today..if not it will be the same 4 walls that i faced everytime I'm at home alone..

alright I'm signing off here,
glaxies

No comments: