Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 december

Heyeh,

I'm starting to count down to the end of this year..and also the number of times more of SSM that i have. Its has been fun so far..but its going to get worst from here on. I just hope everyone will have a positive attitude and then we can have fun working hard together. However, i wonder how many of my teammate is as positive as i am?

Today, i feel that i really left my tutors down..all the things that i had memorized was forgotten when i woke up late today. My mind was a blank as i took a cab to rushed down to school and yet I'm still absent sia..haha but never mind at least i got to take the test today haha so I'm alright with that.

I'm pretty confidant that i did well for everything else except for some minor mistakes and the product knowledge. Anyway I'm going to try and memorized everything by next week so that i can show them that I'm interested in the subject and not here because i have to be here.

Went home to sleep after SSM today, was freaking tired. slept immediately when i reached home after bathing of course.

Woke up around 4 plus and had to drag myself back to school even though I'm already very shagged haha. Cause i had arranged to borrow notes from several people and if i changed to another day it will be very troublesome for them. Thanks to mu en, xing jie and jasmine for lending me the notes.

alright I'm going to stop here for today

No comments: