I guess I'm just as dumb and naive as ever..why didn't i realize something was wrong till now..its too late for me to realize it now..i wonder if i will ever be able to undone the things that i have done..
after all this is not fun and game anymore..its the adult world we're talking about here...
I'm losing sleep and feeling down since yesterday when i heard the news..Been going around looking for advices and help right now... i just hope my mum comes back soon and then we can go try and solve this problem instead of like now waiting and know that i can't do anything..
Have no mood to do anything at all now..i skipped Joanne's performance of singing christmas carol today which i know that deep down i really wanted to go and see. but this is not the time for me to go and enjoy myself..how can i ever face myself again if i really did...
Have been doing my best to smile even though i feel the pain and frailness inside...smile helps to lighten up everyone's load maybe just not mine..wishing that there was a special someone who could have been with me and help me out through this period...
I'm not as strong as i wanted to be..but I'm not as weak as i thought myself to be..
maybe..just maybe this problem will solved itself and that when i wake up and my mum comes home everything can be solved in a week..
Project and christmas celebration will have to be on hold for now..I will still do my part but i may not be able to lead you guys anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment