Friday, March 25, 2011

reflection for the month of March 2011

Dear blog,

So many things has been happening this few days, outings, shoppings, dinning or simply just meeting up to relax. I can't understand the need of having to have something to do when we meet up. I'm just happy to be in your presence and enjoying the conversation that we all have together. Why can't we just be at someplace relaxing, have a drink and simply chat about things?

Now that school has ended, Prom has went and past, what else is there left? The things that I look forward to at the moment is only the once a month thing, other than that what else is there left for me? I feel so empty at the moment. The supposedly best friend is changing and taking every opportunity to use me as an target for his slapstick jokes to please a certain someone. First i dislike slapstick jokes the most, preferring puns better but it seems that I'm the only one who appreciates and understand puns. Hmm..

Right now, I'm busy with preparation for my trip to Taiwan this coming Sunday with ShiJie, MinQi, Xing Jie, Nico and Zhi Wei. I'm trying my best to be excited about this trip. It's not because that i have been to taiwan many times that I'm not excited. Its the bad memories that the food is so bad...I hope this time when i go, i will be able to find better food.

Life simply so fragile. The things that matter in the past, did not really matter now that you think about it again. Makes me look so foolish to have value them so much and even quarrel with a friend about it. I really regret the actions to keep myself away from her as I'm too ashamed to meet her in the eye. The 2 year i spend apart from her, has tortured her much. From having to dine alone, study alone, and many more during school days. How can i ever make it up to her? I really want to find a day alone with you and really apologize for my actions. If i knew what you were going through, i would not have stay away for so long. I has assume that you had found some friends and they will accompany you for that year but it seems that when i left, they left too.

Shall end it off here for now, Won't be back for at least 2 weeks.

Signing off,
glaxies

No comments: