Friday, January 21, 2011

4th post of 2011, outing at Orchard Rd

Dear blog,

Was very excited about today's shopping trip to orchard in the morning that i only slept 4 hours just so that i can wake up early to finished up my work. Right now, I'm left with collation and printing for facility. E-biz, Mango is helping me with it. Thanks a lot to mango today! If not i might never have enough time to do anything, as i have the staff mentor meeting for the in the afternoon and thanks to Mu En for accompanying me.

Had a lot of fun talking with Mu En today, it feels like Year 1 again where we can joke about anything but then this time I feel that I have matured a lot more? or have I become even worst? hmm? thats an answer that i may never know

After that, we went to meet with mango and josh at marina square for shopping!!! Haix I feel so sad that i do not have money to buy any pants..can't wait for tomorrow where i can go shopping with parents. I just need 2 pants and 1 jeans thats all I'm asking for! where can i find pants that cost only $15-20? Jeans i shall buy from my uncle's shop which has a lot of unique design that i like and its cheap cause its from my uncle.

Suddenly lost mood halfway through the shopping trip, why do i feel this way? Is it cause i got no money to buy things? or cause you were not here?

It's a time for reflection right now. I need to decide on my path for future plans. Where do i really want to go? What do i really want to do? How do i go about achieving what i want in life?

Can't wait for next week end if I'm able to finished my DPD by next friday, i shall go on a photography trip if i can get the camera. Anyone up for some photography sessions next sat? *not confirm yet though. Sign up by SMS-ing me tomorrow morning lol! i want to sleep tonight

Signing off,
glaxies

No comments: