Monday, January 17, 2011

second post of 2011, nearing the end of Jan and start of CNY! :P

Dear Blog,

Time has been passing me by so fast that when I look back, I realized that I have been wasting my life away doing a lot of stupid things and wasting time. Time is a type of treasure that we can only keep spending without being able to save it or store in a bank. Thus we have to make sure that we are using it to the best of our ability.

Right now, I am investing time to build the foundation of my future which is studying right now. Studies will help lay my foundation in knowledge and allow me to apply them in the future working industry. I really would like to start a business right now but I have no idea what should i be doing? I need to start a business that can gives me passive incomes without me doing anything but then again such things do not just pop out of nowhere. One has to work hard for it.

Projects is the main focus of my time right now and also, there is this girl my heart has flown to. I regretted that I have not been able to spend more time getting to know her better. I was asked this question by my friend today, do you know why she likes this song? My reply was I have no idea? and that was when it struck me, how can i say i love her when i do not even know her at all. From now on, I will put more time into knowing more about her and i hope this time it will turn out well.

Thanks to a few people who has been offering me advices and support to help me in getting to know this girl. I know what i should be doing now and please trust me, i will succeed!

Signing off now,
glaxies

No comments: