It has been a long time I have blogging but after reading people's blog today I realized something that I should have realized a long time ago. Even people who are smiling now also have problems of their own but they are just stronger and never how it out. What a failure I am to not have realized all the troubles that she has. Under that smile hides a history of blood and battles that she has fought alone now I want to be the one who can stand by her side and fight this battle together with her.
School has been both fun and stressful these days. Have been so busy that I do not have time to meet up with my other friends. I miss scouts a lot more now ever since the year started and I'm free to help out once again. I realized no one informs me of the annual general meeting and thus I was not present and not able to volunteer for a role. Feeling so empty since there was no scouts in my life and I don't even know if she is the right one for me?
This past few days has been very busy with projects and shopping for new year clothings. I'm not sure where should i go to buy some cheap shorts and jeans? sigh..no money = headache
Signing off now,
glaxies
No comments:
Post a Comment