Dear Blog,
Today seems like an excellent start for a day with nice and calm weather. It gives me a good feeling that i will enjoy today! Later on there will be Napfa training in the evening. I shall run at a constant pace to complete my 6 laps today instead of trying to improve my timing. I sure hope i can get the technique right for standing board jump.
It is going to be an awesome yet packed day of fun! After Napfa, it will be dinner and projects in school! woo~ wee~ i don't think anyone has been excited about doing project other than me! I'm excited about it because of what comes after it! Shopping tomorrow!
I want to watch a movie this weekend, i wonder if she is free? hmm, how should i ask her out?
I'm almost done with projects! After this, I have only 1 more to go! with many presentation next week!
Alright It's the last lap now, but somehow I feel like all the good things is coming to an end. Hope my bad habit won't start again and I will make time to meet up with everyone when I'm free.
Signing off now,
glaxies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment